SPADE ANCHOR GUARANTEE
LIMITED GUARANTEE :
The SEA TECH & FUN sarl Company hereby warrants the SPADE anchor against breakage that may occur to any part of the anchor.
The SEA TECH & FUN sarl Company will replace the defective anchor free of charge, subject to the following conditions :
· The anchor has been correctly selected in relation to the length and displacement of the vessel (see our leaflet)
· The anchor has not been modified, drilled or repaired in any way
· Damage by deformation or bending is not covered by the guarantee
· The galvanisation of the steel version must be kept in right order
· The anchor has not been abused, misused or improperly taken care of.
· The anchor has been used following admitted anchoring practice
· The anchor did not suffer from an abnormal strength in particular to kick it away of an obstacle
The anchor must be sent back, ONLY AFTER AGREEMENT with the SEA TECH & FUN sarl Company, with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number, a copy of the original invoice and a picture of the defective anchor.
The shipping costs in both directions are at the charge of the customer and are not covered by the guarantee.
Under no circumstances, The SEA TECH & FUN sarl Company can be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damage from the sales or use the anchor.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – FULL
REFUND WITHIN 6 MONTHS :
The SPADE Customer may return his anchor
to the manufacturer for a period of Six months
from the date of original purchase
accompanied by the original invoice, if he is
not fully satisfied for ANY REASON. Shipping
cost is not covered by this warranty.
Holding is in direct relation to the surface
area (Sq cm),
Weight is only given as an indication and is not contractual